|Upcoming contracts will be created by:
- A £415m investment to support small businesses across England
- A £3.24bn investment in projects across Scotland
- A £1.6m fund to ensure Wales’ £5bn tourist industry is open by Easter
- Plans for new and redeveloped leisure facilities in Northern Ireland
- A €150m investment in Dublin’s public transport system
The Supply National SME Engagement Programme provides a free service to SMEs, helping them to win contracts created by news like this. In 2013, they sourced over 58,000 opportunities for businesses across a diverse range of industries. Register today for bespoke access to the UK & ROI’s largest database of government contracts and SME-focused support throughout the entire tendering process.